Stranger Things Producer, Marvel Star Gemma Chan next series

Stranger Things Producer, Marvel Star Gemma Chan next series

Gemma Chan, the star of Eternals, and Deadpool 3 director Shawn Levy are teamed up on a new genre project. The Moon Represents My Heart, a miniseries inspired by Pim Wangtechawat upcoming debut novel of the same name, will be developed by Netflix and Levy 21 Laps, according to (The Hollywood Reporter) . This limited series will be part of 21 Laps overall deal with the streaming service, which also includes current hit shows like Stranger Things. The series, which follows a British-Chinese family with the secret ability to time travel, is expected to be executive produced and starred in by Chan. After their parents disappear, their son and daughter search for them across time as they grow into adults.

Also Read: Zave Ashton pregnant, expecting first child with Tom Hiddleston

The Moon Represents My Heart will be executive produced by Levy and Josh Barry through 21 Laps, and the project will be overseen by the company senior VP Emily Morris and manager Moera Ainai.

Chan, whose credits include Humans and Crazy Rich Asians, has recently become a regular fixture in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, first as Minn-Erva in Captain Marvel and then as Sersi in last year Eternals film. While no direct sequel to Eternals has been announced in the months since, Chan has confirmed that she will reprise her role as Sersi and expressed her delight at technically being in the franchise twice.

Also Read: Romy & Michele High School Reunion Update by Mira Sorvino

"I'm so lucky that this is my second time; I feel so lucky," Chan told Coupe de Maine magazine. "It came as a surprise to me as much as probably to everyone else, but I feel so lucky to be a part of this film, and amongst this incredible, talented cast. I certainly look forward to coming back." I met Kevin Feige on the awards circuit when I was promoting Crazy Rich Asians and he came up to me and said, 'Oh, we liked your work in the movie, and we'd love to have you back. will do.' And I thought that was cool. I thought: 'Who knows if that will ever happen? And maybe sometime in the distant future... you never know.' I didn't expect to be called in. I did a screen test for Cersei quite late in the game. It surprised me, but I was really happy to get the call. I was a fan of the MCU before joining; I Never even dreamed that I would be a part of this, let alone twice."

Also Read: Stranger Things Season 4, Volume 2: Releasing today

Nitin pandey

A Literature and Linguistics graduate with a keen interest in everything about Tech. When not writing about tech, Nitin spends most of his time either playing PUBG or lurking on Reddit, Flipboard and Twitter.

Comment Review By Admin Don't Spam

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post